Atelier contributes the following views to the workbench:
- Atelier Explorer View – shows projects in your workspace and the logical
structure of their contents.
- Server Explorer View – shows resources available through server connections.
- Atelier Documentation View – shows documentation for ObjectScript.
In addition, the following standard Eclipse views play an important role in development with Atelier :
- Project Explorer View – shows the file structure of projects in your workspace.
- Properties View – shows property information for the selected resource.
For example, connection information for a project in the Atelier Explorer.
- Outline View – shows an outline of the contents of a file open in the editor.
- The views in the Debug Perspective:
- Interactive Console
Open views from the Window > Show View selection on the main toolbar. If the view you want to open
is not listed on the Show View submenu, select Other to open a pop-up dialog from which
you can select any Eclipse view.
Atelier Explorer View
Atelier Documentation View
Project Explorer View
Server Explorer View