Installing the Eclipse Terminal Plug-in
Atelier does not come with terminal support out of the box.
However, there is a recommended plugin that you can easily install
if you are
interested in this feature. You can obtain the plugin from
the Eclipse Oxygen update repository:
- From your Eclipse/Atelier workspace, navigate to
Help > Install New Software from the main menu.
- Enter the URL for the Terminal plugin update site in the Work with field.
Ensure that the Group items by category check box is selected.
- Once the groups are displayed, select the check box by the newest version.
- Click Next to open the Install Details page. Review your installation choices.
- Click Next to open the Review Licenses page. Accept
the license terms and click Finish.
- To open the Terminal view, select Window > Show View > Other
on the main menu
and type "terminal" in the filter box. Select Terminal
Updating and Extending Atelier
Using the Terminal Plug-in