Creating an Atelier Routine File
Perform the following steps to create an Atelier .mac routine file:
- In the main menu, select File > New > Routine File,
or click this link to open the
New Routine File wizard.
- The first page of the wizard lets you select a file type. Select COS Routine (.mac), then click Next
to open the next page of the wizard.
- In the Project field, enter the name of the project in which you want to create the file.
The default value is the project
currently selected in the Atelier Explorer. You can also click the Browse button
to select a project.
- In the Package field, enter the name of the package in which you want to create the routine.
This value is optional.
- In the Name field, enter the name of the routine.
- The Filename field contains the name of the routine file.
The default value is the routine name with an appropriate extension.
If you select the check box labeled Edit, you can enter a different file name.
- Click Finish to create the routine file.
Creating an Atelier Project
Creating an Atelier Class File
New Atelier Project
New Empty Class
New Routine File