Creating an Atelier Project
Atelier organizes your work into projects. Perform the following steps to create an Atelier project:
In the main menu, select File > New > Atelier Project, or click this link to open the
New Atelier Project wizard.
- In the Project name field, enter a name for the project.
- The check box Use default location is selected by default. This selection
puts the new
project in a directory named for the project, in the current workspace. Unselect it to enable the Location field, which
lets you specify another location for the project. You can use the Browse... button to
browse to a directory.
- Every Atelier project must be associated with a server.
You can click the drop down list for the Server field and select from a list of configured servers,
or you an click the Configure server... button to configure a new server connection.
- Click the drop down list for the Namespace field and select the namespace on the server
in which resources for this
project are stored. You can configure new namespaces through the Portal perspective.
- Click Finish to create the project.
Atelier Server Connection
Configuring a Server Connection
Creating an Atelier Routine File
Creating an Atelier Class File
New Atelier Project
New Connection Configuration