Installing the Eclipse Web Development Tools
The Eclipse Web Development Tools enable you to do Web, XML, Java EE and OSGi Enterprise Development.
- From your Eclipse/Atelier workspace, navigate to
Help > Install New Software from the main menu.
- Select in the Work with combo box.
- Wait for component table to populate.
- Select the most recent version of Web Tools Platform (WTP) and Web Tools Platform SDK (WTP SDK).
- Click Next to advance to the Install Details page.
- Review your selection and click Next again.
- Read and accept the license agreement and click Finish.
- Wait for the installation to complete, and restart Atelier when prompted.
Once this installation is complete, you can use the Eclipse web tools to edit web-related files types such as
HTML and CSS. If you need to edit HTML content in Atelier *.csp files, you need to perform additional
configuration. See Editing HTML in CSP Files.
Updating and Extending Atelier
Editing HTML in CSP Files