Installing the Eclipse Marketplace Client
In order to install and use plug-ins that extend Atelier's capabilities, you
first need to install the Eclipse Marketplace Client:
- From your Eclipse/Atelier workspace, navigate to
Help > Install New Software from the main menu.
- Select in the Work with combo box.
- Wait for component table to populate.
- In the section General Purpose Tools, select Marketplace Client. You can
find this selection more easily by filtering the results.
For example, type "marketplace" in the filter text field.
- Click Next to advance to the Install Details page.
- Review your selection and click Next again.
- Read and accept the license agreement and click Finish.
- Wait for the installation to complete, and restart Atelier when prompted.
Once this installation is complete, select Help > Eclipse Marketplace
from the main menu. A window opens that lets you search for and install plug-ins.
Updating and Extending Atelier