Creating an Atelier Project
Perform the following steps to create an Atelier project:
You can click this link to open the
New Atelier Project wizard. To open
the wizard in the Atelier UI, select File > New > Atelier Project from the main menu, or select New > Atelier Project
from the Atelier Explorer context menu.
- In the Project name field, enter a name for the project.
- The check box Use default location is selected by default. This selection
puts the new
project in a directory named for the project, in the current workspace. Unselect it to enable the Location field, which
lets you specify another location for the project. You can use the Browse... button to
browse to a directory.
- Every Atelier project must be associated with a server.
You can click the drop-down list for the Server field and select from a list of configured servers,
or you an click the Configure server... button to configure a new server connection.
- Once you have selected a server, click the drop-down list for the Namespace field and select the namespace where you want resources for this
project to be stored. You can configure new namespaces with the Management Portal.
- Click Finish to create the project.
Atelier Server Connection
Configuring a Server Connection
Creating an Atelier Routine File
Creating an Atelier Class File
New Atelier Project
New Connection Configuration