Exporting Atelier Source Files
Perform the following steps to export an Atelier source files to XML format:
- In the main menu, select File > Export > Atelier Export > Legacy XML File,
or click this link to open the
Export Legacy XML File wizard.
- In the Project field, enter the name of the Atelier project that contains the files you want to export,
or use the Browse button to select a project.
- Once you have specified a project, the Files
field lists all the source files in the project. Use the check box to the left of the file
name to select the files you want to export, or use the Select All and Deselect All buttons.
- Select either Export to Directory or Export to one file. In the field, enter the name of the directory
or file where Atelier should write the exported files,
or use the Browse button to select a directory.
- Select the check box Overwrite files if you want the export process to replace files already
in the directory that have the same name.
Atelier Import and Export
Importing Atelier Source Files
Export files to XML
Import files to XML