HealthShare Health Connect Maintenance Release Changes (2020.1.1)
This document lists the changes in the 2020.1.1 maintenance release for HealthShare Health Connect.
Current release notes (and complete product documentation) can be found online at https://docs.intersystems.com.
Topics in this document include:
- Restricted Rights Legend
- InterSystems News, Alerts, and Advisories
- Changes in Maintenance Release HealthShare Health Connect 2020.1.1
The underlying technology of Health Connect 2020.1.1 is based on InterSystems IRIS. For information about changes to InterSystems IRIS for 2020.1.1, see Changes in Maintenance Release InterSystems IRIS Data Platform 2020.1.1.
Restricted Rights Legend
One Memorial Drive
Cambridge, MA 02142
- Title to and ownership of the software and documentation shall remain with the Contractor.
- Use of the software and documentation shall be limited to the facility for which it is acquired.
- The Government shall not provide or otherwise make available the software or documentation, or any portion thereof, in any form, to any third party without the prior written approval of the Contractor. Third parties do not include prime contractors, subcontractors and agents of the Government who have the Government's permission to use the licensed software and documentation at the facility, and who have agreed to use the licensed software and documentation only in accordance with these restrictions. This provision does not limit the right of the Government to use software, documentation, or information therein, which the Government has or may obtain without restrictions.
- The Government shall have the right to use the computer software and documentation with the computer for which it is acquired at any other facility to which that computer may be transferred; to use the computer software and documentation with a backup computer when the primary computer is inoperative; to copy computer programs for safekeeping (archives) or backup purposes; and to modify the software and documentation or combine it with other software. Provided that the unmodified portions shall remain subject to these restrictions.
InterSystems News, Alerts, and Advisories
Changes in Maintenance Release HealthShare Health Connect 2020.1.1
To help you assess the impact of this maintenance release on your applications, this document describes each of its changes in detail. If you need assistance with evaluating the effect on your application(s), system(s), or related plans, please contact the InterSystems Worldwide Support Center:
- Phone: +1.617.621.0700
- Fax: +1.617.734.9391
- Email: email@example.com
Maintenance release 2020.1.1 includes the following changes, grouped by category:
- Healthcare Interoperability
- Interoperability Record Map File and FTP services to be able to skip invalid records
- Interoperability Production Foreground option to call correct iristerm.exe on Windows
- Correct UNDEFINED for EnsLib.LDAP.Message.EntityIdentification CalculatedDN
- Correct Port Authority Report Find InUse Reservations
- Expose SFTP Session RemoteCharset and LocalCharset to the Interoperability FTP adapter
- Interoperability MQ Series Inbound and Outbound adapter to support username and password
The following sections describe the changes in detail.
Changes in the Healthcare Interoperability Category
HSHC-2141: Fix possibility of endless loop in IHE DSUB Notification Broker
Category: Healthcare Interoperability
Description: The FilterIntendedRecipients method of HS.IHE.DSUB.NotificationBroker.Operations had an erroneous For loop that has been fixed.
HSHC-2214: SubjectLocality for IHE XUA is optional
Category: Healthcare Interoperability
Description: The SubjectLocality of the IHE XUA profile is now optional, which aligns with the SAML specification.
IF-1034: FHIR Server: Database names can be different than name of namespace
Category: Healthcare Interoperability
Description: The UpdateDatabaseResource method has been updated to allow you to create custom names for a FHIR server's globals and routines databases. They do not have to match the name of the namespace.
Changes in the Productions Category
JGM911: Interoperability Record Map File and FTP services to be able to skip invalid records
Description: The EnsLib.RecordMap.Service.FileService and EnsLib.RecordMap.Service.FTPService stop processing a source file if a record fails validation, for example a field is too long. A new setting is provided "Fatal Errors" which is similar to that in the batch services. In the EnsLib.RecordMap.Service.FileService and EnsLib.RecordMap.Service.FTPService processing the new FileErrors setting can be either "Any" or "ParseOnly and is as follows:
An error saving an individual Record, such as a validation error, will be treated as fatal and end the processing of the message when the setting is "Any". This is the current behaviour.
If "ParseOnly" is selected, errors when saving individual Records will not be treated as fatal, and parsing of the message will continue after logging an error log and skipping the errored record.
If AlertOnError is enabled, an alert will be sent for a save error when "ParseOnly" is selected.
The default is "Any".
The error reported if ParseOnly indicates the position in the stream for the invalid record.
JGM933: Interoperability Production Foreground option to call correct iristerm.exe on Windows
Description: The Interoperability Production Foreground option on Windows was not calling the correct local IRIS Terminal binary from the URL. This is now corrected.
JGM936: Correct UNDEFINED for EnsLib.LDAP.Message.EntityIdentification CalculatedDN
Description: An UNDEFINED error would be thrown when calculating distinguished name from properties of an LDAP Message class (sub class of EnsLib.LDAP.Message.EntityIdentification) when using the Base property.
This is now corrected.
The error happens when specifying Base property along with RDN (Relative Distinguished Name) but not DN and Parent properties. Message classes that are affected: EnsLib.LDAP.Message.Add, Compare, Delete, Modify and Rename
JGM937: Correct Port Authority Report Find InUse Reservations
Description: The Port Authority task calls Ens.Setting.Report.Port::FindUsedReservations() to check whether some reserved ports are now in use. There was an error that duplicated the Reservations that were found to be In Use. This is now corrected.
To prevent this error before a patch can be applied it is possible to prevent the current post processing that causes the issue by turning off the 'viiiPostSaveProcessing' task option. This also stops the FindConflicts and FindAvailability code being run but that can be run manually with:
It is possible to remove multiple copies of reservations with the SQL:
Delete FROM ISC_DM.IRISInteroperabilityPorts WHERE document='reservation' and inbound=1 and ID NOT IN ( SELECT MAX(ID) AS MaxRecordID FROM ISC_DM.IRISInteroperabilityPorts WHERE document='reservation' AND inbound=1 GROUP BY server, mirror, port, interface, inbound )
JGM938: Expose SFTP Session RemoteCharset and LocalCharset to the Interoperability FTP adapter
Description: The underlying SFTP classes used by the Interoperability SFTP adpaters now implement two properties for the encoding of filenames: RemoteCharset and LocalCharset.
The introduction of these properties changed the default behavior since SSH draft working group standards give filename representation in the UTF-8 character set.
The ability to set these 2 properties is now exposed in the Interoperability FTP adapters as
SFTP Server Character Set (SFTPRemoteCharset)
Character set for file names used by the remote server. Defaults to UTF8. Set to empty string for no translation on the character sets for filenames. This setting is used to set the RemoteCharset property in the %Net.SSH.Session object.
SFTP Local Character Set
Character set used by the local system for filename encoding. For Windows the default is the empty setting which will leave local filenames as Unicode For UNIX the default is to convert to UTF8 This setting is used to set the LocalCharset in the %Net.SSH.Session object
JGM940: Interoperability MQ Series Inbound and Outbound adapter to support username and password
Description: Interoperability MQ Series Inbound and Outbound adapter to support username and password authentication as provided by the core MQ classes.
The username and password are obtained from the exposed Credentials setting.