class %CSP.Documatic extends %CSP.PageThis class is used internally by InterSystems IRIS. You should not make direct use of it within your applications. There is no guarantee made about either the behavior or future operation of this class.
Automatic HTML Document Generator for InterSystems classes.
The documentation for a class can consist of just plain text, or it may have embedded HTML tags. When present, these tags are also sent to the browser displaying the class page. Thus, it is possible to exert finer control over the presentation of class information such as list formatting, definitions, even tables.
If HTML is used to enhance the display, the user should take care to follow the HTML standard and insert as little markup as necessary to accomplish the job. The reason for this is that the class documentation may be viewed on many different browsers, each of which has its own extensions. The closer the HTML is to the standard (and to those features of the standard that all browsers support), the better the chance that the information will appear the same on all displays.
Documatic also supports several additional tags:
- <CLASS>Classname</CLASS> This produces a link that when clicked on will take you to the documentation for the class named 'Classname'.
- <METHOD>Method</METHOD> Produces a link that will take you to the method called 'Method' in the current class.
- <PROPERTY>Property</PROPERTY> Produces a link that will take you to the property called 'Property' in the current class.
- <QUERY>Query</QUERY> Produces a link that will take you to the query called 'Query' in the current class.
- <PARAMETER>Parameter</PARAMETER> Produces a link that will take you to the parameter called 'Parameter' in the current class.
- <EXAMPLE>Set A="Test</EXAMPLE> Formats the text enclosed in
the <EXAMPLE></EXAMPLE> tags as a formatted code example.
The example will include syntax colorizing if possible, using
By default, the syntax colorizer treats the example as ObjectScript. To specify another language, include the LANGUAGE attribute. Other languages include SQL, JAVA, and XML. To see a list of languages currently supported, call the Languages() instance method of %Library.SyntaxColor:To suppress syntax colorizing, use <EXAMPLE LANGUAGE=NONE>.
set colorizer=##class(%Library.SyntaxColor).%New() set status=colorizer.Languages(.langlist) zw langlist
NOTE: You can include the other special tags inside <EXAMPLE>, but other HTML tags are ignored in this context.
- <link href="/AboutStreams.html"> Documentation on streams</link> Creates a link to this document using the stream server when coming from CSP so that this document can still be served when you are going through a web server or when you are going to the built in web server.
Method Inventory (Including Private)
If this page was compiled from a .csp file, then this parameter is automatically set to contain the url of this file used for compilation.
Inherited Methods (Including Private)