class Ens.ServiceRegistry.Public.API extends %Library.RegisteredObject
Method Inventory (Including Private)
Methods (Including Private)
- 'Version' as a single version
- 'Visibility' as a boolean - 1 for visible to users of the Registry, 0 for visible only to the administrator
- 'WordMatch' as a string of text contained in a service's name domain description endpoint or topics list
- 'AllowedValues' as a single role which would be among those permitted to see each service in the result set
- 'Protocols' which has subscripts 'File','FTP','HL7','HTTP','REST','SOAP','SQL','X12', and 'Other' as boolean values
- 'Stages' which has subscripts 'Concept','Defunct','Deprecated','Development','Live','Staging', and 'Test' as boolean values
- pExtendedCriteria(Criterion) = Type, where Criterion is a number and Type is either 'AND' or 'OR'
- pExtendedCriteria(Criterion,Condition) = Type, where Condition is a number and Type is 'IF','AND', or 'OR'. The first condition in a criterion set should be of type 'IF'.
- pExtendedCriteria(Criterion,Condition,"attr") is the name of an attribute
- pExtendedCriteria(Criterion,Condition,"op") is the name of a comparison operation to be performed on the attribute. Allowed operations are =,!=,>,<,>=,<=,CONTAINS,DOESNOTCONTAIN
- pExtendedCriteria(Criterion,Condition,"val") is the value which the attribute's value is being compared to.
Inherited Methods (Including Private)