For information on converting to InterSystems IRIS, see the
InterSystems IRIS Adoption Guide
and the InterSystems IRIS In-Place Conversion Guide,
both available on the WRC Distributions page (login required).
This plugin adds support for the jQueryMobile library. It was developed and tested with
jQM version 1.3.2 and jQuery 1.10.2.
- support additional missing attributes (JBE011)
- introducing library version in the classname
- support additional missing attributes (SWI081)
- support passing of options to showPopup method
- improved grid functionality and added the columnCount attribute
- decoupled documentation from plugin
- support theming of $navbaritem via the dataTheme attribute
- remove useContentTheme for $collapsible, $collapsibleset and add support for data-content-theme with attribute dataContentTheme
- moved the jQueryTheme property to the jQMPageManager
- added missing attributes to some widgets
- added support for 16x16 icons for listview items. Also cleaned up the documentation
for the $listviewitem element. Added contentClass to allow styling of the content
- added suppressBackButton attribute to $header.
- updated documentation to reflect current state
This parameter provides the default XMLNAME for the class. If it is
empty then the class name will be used to construct a default XML name.
The default XMLNAME is used as the top level tag
when exporting objects and the export context
did not provide an XML container name.
Closes a panel with the supplied id
Create a layout object for a document item.
These objects form the layout graph used to render the document.
Each layout object contains the context and code needed to render itself.
This method returns an array containing objects which describe all layout elements
the plugin supports. Each object in the list has to set the property 'identifier' in
order to register this layout element for this plugin.
In case multiple plugins register for the same feature the documentView
component will indicate this conflict. Use the getPluginConflicts method in order to retrieve
The first plugin which registers a features will be used for dispatching in case there is
a conflict. If you want to change preference use the setPluginMapping method of the
This method is supposed to check that all required libraries have been loaded.
Returns true for success, false otherwise.
Opens a panel with the supplied id
Opens a popup with a given key. The second argument can be used
to provide additional options to the popup.