For information on converting to InterSystems IRIS, see the
InterSystems IRIS Adoption Guide
and the InterSystems IRIS In-Place Conversion Guide,
both available on the WRC Distributions page (login required).
How to treat received batch Interchange documents:
- Whole Batch : Don't process child documents individually; accumulate and send the whole batch as one composite document
- Single-Session Batch : Forward each document in the batch as part of a single session, including a final parent document object containing the batch header and trailer segments
- Multi-Session Batch : Forward each document in the batch in its own session, followed by the parent document object containing the batch header and trailer segments
- Individual : Forward each child document in the batch in its own session; do not forward parent batch document objects
property DocSchemaCategory as %String (MAXLEN = 1000);
Category to apply to incoming EDIFACT document type names to produce a complete DocType specification.
Combines with the document type name to produce a DocType assignment.
This setting may also contain multiple comma-separated type names followed by = and then a
DocTypeCategory or full DocType value to apply to documents declared as that type.
A trailing asterisk (*) at the end of a given partial type Name will match any types with that beginning part.
An example: DocSchemaCategory='D96A, REC*=D04A, REQOTE=D05B'
Note that a DocType assignment may be needed for Validation or SearchTableClass indexing.
Control of response handling - Send back reply documents immediately upon receipt of an Interchange:
- Never : Do not send back any Immediate reply
- All : Generate a reply for every TransactionSet in an Interchange
- Errors : Only generate a reply for TransactionSets in which errors are detected
- Success : Only generate a reply for TransactionSets in which are accepted without errors
Override this method to construct a customized batch reply document. Inputs are the original document and
the child reply array and the status code that the framework produced in processing the original document.
Override this method to construct a customized reply document. Inputs are the original document and
the reply code and the status code that the framework produced in processing the original document.
If you change the status code but do not construct a reply document, the framework will use the new value to construct a standard reply document.