abstract class Ens.Enterprise.MsgBank.BankHelperClass
- pHeader - the Ens.Enterprise.MsgBank.MessageHeader object being banked,
- pFullHeaderID - the full ID of the header,
- pBody - the message body object being banked,
- pFullBodyID - the full ID of the message body, and
- pService - the Ens.Enterprise.MsgBank.TCPService instance. The service object is passed in to allow the helper code to send data to other components in the production, especially asynchronously. If all the code is executed directly within this method, the overall throughput of the service may be affected due to the extra processing overhead.