class DeepSee.Populate extends %Library.RegisteredObjectThis class is part of the DeepSee Patients sample, whose purpose is to provide sample data for use with DeepSee.
It defines overall methods to generate data for this sample. It also contains general-purpose utilities for populating these tables.
patCount specifies the number of patients to generate in DeepSee.Study.Patients.
patientsPerDoc specifies the approximate ratio of patients per doctor. At least one doctor is always created.
options is a case-insensitive string that controls whether certain child data is also generated.
- If it includes the letter A, allergy data is generated. This option is on by default.
- If it includes the letter D, diagnosis data is generated. This option is on by default.
- If it includes the letter T, the PatientDetails table is populated. This option is on by default.
- If it includes the letter E, the PatientEncounter table is populated. This option is off by default.
- If it includes the letter R, the CityRainfall table is populated. This option is off by default.
- If it includes the letter X, half the patients are written to the DeepSee.Study.PatientSet2 table (the "extra" Set) and half are written to DeepSee.Study.Patients. This option is off by default.
genDateNulls specifies whether to insert random null values for birth dates. By default, this option is off.
For DeepSee I, it is recommended that you disable the DeepSee incremental update feature while generating any large amounts of data (Site Options > ETL > Incremental Updates).
This method does not rebuild the DeepSee I indices. See the DeepSee I documentation.
gender is M or F
For example: Jul 1, 2003
Note: This is not currently used.
For example: 2008-07-01