This topic describes the parameters found in the [MirrorMember] section of the CPF file.
- AgentAddress – Not in use.
- AsyncMemberGUID – Async member GUID
- AsyncMemberType – Indicates async type of DR, read-only, or read-write.
- AsyncUseSystemPurgeInterval – Indicates how mirror journal files are purged on the reporting async member.
- JoinMirror – Determines whether the instance processes its mirror configuration at startup.
- SystemName – Mirror member name.
- ValidatedMember – Determines whether the instance should join the mirror in its previous role or obtain its new role from the current primary before joining the mirror.
- VirtualAddressInterface – Local interface to primary virtual IPaddress.