abstract class SYS.Shadowing.DataSourceAPI for current Cache system acting as a data source of shadowing
The latency is the time (in seconds) needed to transfer the remaining journal data, projected based on the current transfer rate. -1 if latency is (temporarily) unavailable.
- Port: The port number of Cache TCP device receiving the incoming shadow connection;
- Shadow IP: IP address of the incoming shadow connection;
- Journal: The path of the source journal file currently being sent to the shadow;
- PID: process ID of the job sending source journal file to the shadow;
- Latency: A string typically consisting of a number and a time unit (seconds, minutes or hours), e.g., "0 second", or "N/A" if latency figure is (temporarily) unavailable;
- Shadowing Rate: Rate of transferring journal files to the shadow, in units such as bytes/sec, KB/sec, etc. (e.g., "10 MB/sec"), or "N/A" if the rate is (temporarily) unavailable.