class %Library.RoutineMgr extends %Library.RegisteredObjectThis class is used internally by Caché. You should not make direct use of it within your applications. There is no guarantee made about either the behavior or future operation of this class.
This is a wrapper class used by Studio to manipulate routines.
Property Inventory (Including Private)
Method Inventory (Including Private)
Properties (Including Private)
Methods (Including Private)
If this method returns an error then the object will not be created.
It is passed the arguments provided in the %New call. When customizing this method, override the arguments with whatever variables and types you expect to receive from %New(). For example, if you're going to call %New, passing 2 arguments, %OnNew's signature could be:
Method %OnNew(dob as %Date = "", name as %Name = "") as %Status If instead of returning a %Status code this returns an oref and this oref is a subclass of the current class then this oref will be the one returned to the caller of %New method.
- name - string containing name of source item. For example: "Test" or "Sample.Person" There is NO ".MAC" etc in this name.
- type - string containing type of source item: This can be one of: "INT","MAC","BAS","MVB","MVI","CLS","CSP","CSR"
- direction - direction flag: +1 will go in the direction that files are compiled in, for example MAC to INT or CLS to MAC, -1 will go in the opposite direction, INT to MAC, MAC to CLS etc.
- ("Test","INT",-1) --> "Test.MAC"
- ("Test","MAC",1) --> "Test.INT"
- ("Sample.Person","CLS",1) --> "Sample.Person.1.MAC,Sample.Person.2.MAC"
- ("/csp/samples/menu","CSP",1) --> "csp.menu.CLS"
- ("Sample.Person.1","MAC",-1) --> "Sample.Person.CLS"
Note that for classes the routines shown do not include the method generator routines.
The label is of the form 'label+offset', if included then this will return the routine name followed by a ':' and then the offset corresponding to this position
Spec may contain both * and ? as wildcards. It may also consist of more than one, comma-delimited selections. If you wish to exclude items then prefix the pattern with ' symbol. OrderBy is one of:
- 1 - Name of the file (the default), case insensitive
- 2 - Date/Time the file was saved
- 3 - Size of the file
- 4 - Type of the file ie. INT, MAC, INC, BAS, MVB
- 5 - Name of the file sorted case sensitively
- 0 - MAC file, a routine containing macros
- 1 - INT file, a standard routine
- 2 - INC file, an include file
- 3 - BAS file, a Cache Basic routine
- 4 - CLS, a class
- 5 - CSP, a Cache Server Page or another file in this directory
- 7 - GBL, a Global
- 8 - PRJ, a Project
- 9 - a Package
- 10 - a CSP application
- 11 - MVB file, a MultiValue Basic macro routine
- 12 - MVI file, a MultiValue Basic routine
- 13 - OBJ, object code
The SystemFiles is true the results will include '%' items and INFORMATION.SCHEMA items in the search. If false (the default), results will only include non-percent items and no INFORMATION.SCHEMA items.
If Flat is true then it does not display directories but displays everything at the root level.
If NotStudio is true then it will display globals and OBJ routines as well, for Studio we exclude these types.
The ShowGenerated controls if this query includes items that are generated from another item, such as INT code that is generated from a class compilation.
The Filter if specified allows additional restrictions on the items being returned by specifying the WHERE clause of an SQL statement on the %Studio.OpenDialogItems, refer to this for a list of fields that can be referenced.
Inherited Methods (Including Private)