This topic describes the parameters found in the [MirrorMember] section of the CPF.
- AgentAddress – Not in use.
- AsyncMemberGUID – Review async member GUID
- AsyncMemberType – Specify async type (Disaster recovery, read-only, or read-write).
- AsyncUseSystemPurgeInterval – Specify how mirror journal files are purged on the reporting async member.
- JoinMirror – Specify whether the instance processes its mirror configuration at startup.
- SystemName – Set the name of the mirror member.
- ValidatedMember – Specify whether the instance should join the mirror in its previous role or obtain its new role from the current primary before joining the mirror.
- VirtualAddressInterface – Set the local interface which hosts the primary virtual IP address.