Routine and Debugging Commands
The following are reference pages for routine and debugging commands supported by ObjectScript. These commands supplement the ObjectScript general commands described earlier in this document. Commands are listed in alphabetical order.
Further introductory information on ObjectScript command syntax and conventions is provided at the beginning of the general commands reference pages. Additional information on ObjectScript commands can be found in Commands.
- PRINT – Displays lines of code from the current routine on the current device.
- ZBREAK – Sets a breakpoint or watchpoint.
- ZINSERT – Inserts one or more lines of code into the current routine.
- ZLOAD – Loads a routine into the current routine buffer.
- ZPRINT – Displays lines of code from the current routine on the current device.
- ZREMOVE – Deletes a line or a range of lines from the current routine, or unloads the current routine.
- ZSAVE – Saves the current routine.
- ZZPRINT – Displays one or more source code lines from a routine.